Thursday, July 15, 2004

I just took my Educational Psychology final exam!! OMG I'm glad that class is over. It was way too much busy work.

I've been so busy in the last few weeks that I'm starting to be really excited about anything not having to do with school. Tonight I'm going to go to Loews to pick out the paint color for my bedroom!! (See the exclamation points? I'm really so excited:)). Having this much work has definitely made me appreciate how boring my parents' daily life seems- I usually chastise them for going to Home Depot for fun, but I think I understand now. Anyway, my color options so far are: Melon Popsicle, Return to Paradise, or Tuscan Gold.

In case anyone else needs to know too, the ECM alumni (us or a- whatever) Blog address is:
http://ecmalum.blogspot.com and the password for posting is the name of our house.

My other plans for the weekend are to buy a bookshelf at the new IKEA superstore and get a pet fish. I'm going to buy a little yellow one and name it Chiquita.

I can't think of anything else, because the only thing I've done this week is study. I highly reccommend that you rent "Before Sunrise"

if you're going to Blockbuster, because it's so romantic and beautiful...it's kind of like "Reality Bites," but with two people in love in Vienna :) But if you rent it, then you can go see the sequel, "Before Sunset," which is in theaters now. I sound like a commercial, but it's just so good!

TGI-almost-F, everyone.

No comments: