Saturday, December 24, 2005

I missed the holiday fun.
I missed my favorite part of Christmas, which isn't actually the day or the presents, but the anticipation and corresponding activities. Those include: cookie-frosting, snowman-building, movie-watching, fire-building, sledding, and gingerbread-house-decorating. Since we didn't arrive at my grandparents' house until yesterday, all of those things were already done.

John and I still need to finish editing our parents' present, which is a kind of "This is your life" movie, with clips of us talking about them all over Ann Arbor (where we lived when we both were born and where they live now). With all of the takes we did, the blooper reel will probably be the best part.

Happy Hannukkah Eve, Merry Christmas Eve, Kickin' two days until Kwanzaa, um...or just have a good weekend!

No comments: