Monday, December 19, 2005

This clip, The Chronic of Narnia, from SNL, is funny...those cupcakes look delicious!

Highlights from my grandparents' anniversary party in Chicago:

*Going to the Mexican Fine Arts Center again. It's one of my favorite museums. I found color-your-own Diego Rivera murals postcards! Including one portrait of Edsel Ford, which might be the most random thing ever. I'm going to give them to my students so that they can write me letters over vacation.

*Our amazing head waiter, Seymour, who took care of my cousin Weezer after she spilled a huge bowl of ravioli all over her white shirt. She even got to meet the chef. It was really sweet.

*Millenium Park. The cloud sculpture is beautiful.

ps- I love this cold! I sound like a cabaret singer. Does anyone remember the episode of Friends when Phoebe tries to keep her nasal voice by catching more colds? With the bugs passing around my students, I could probably keep this up for the rest of winter...if I started shaking each of their hands at the end of the day.

No comments: