Sunday, March 12, 2006

I woke up really early again today. I walked into Uptown and had breakfast at the Uptown Cafe. It is definitely a greasy spoon. When I was there, a man who looked like Andy Warhol said that he liked my hair and where did I buy the "fall?" Oh my gosh! I don't wear fake hair; I have so much to deal with already. I know I'm not ruining any illusions when I say that I actually have to work really hard not to look like Roseanna Roseanna-danna...and it ends up looking like clip-on? Does my hair look fake?

Two weeks until Spring Break!! I can't wait to have a week relaxing in Arizona. And I'm so excited for my first foray into Mexico...cheesy tourist souvenirs, watch out! I'm coming to get you all.

1 comment:

chris said...

haha no your hair does not look fake. i have never heard of that term "fall." that's hilarious. what a goon. you're going to arizona AND mexico?!?! cool!