Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekend Update
Friday- I babysat for my twin cousins, who are 3. I pulled them a mile in their wagon to the lake, where we had a picnic. And someone told me that my kids were cute, which was scary because they could be my kids, and if they were, I would have them out of the house by the time I'm 39!

Saturday- I woke up early, for a breakfast date, which I thought would be really fun. I got stood up, because apparently there are 5 restaurants with the same name in Uptown, which isn't a very good excuse because there aren't. But I got to spend quality time with Spike and Mo, two cute kitties, and then I spent the rest of the day writing out my curriculum plan calendars for the school year. I love being productive without time constraints! And I looooove post-its. Last September, I started working the 1st day of teacher workshop, so I'm going to be much more prepared this year. In the evening I went for a run, but it was still way too hot. It's gross to run in this weather! My hair was wet when I got home and my ipod buds wouldn't stay in my ears. And there were huge swarms of those little white bugs everywhere, so my run was quite zig-zaggy and probably hilarious to watch.

Sunday- I'm going to go to church in the morning, then continue lesson planning.

1 comment:

chris said...

thanks soooo much for feeding our kitties!!!!