Saturday, January 20, 2007

My life has been so busy lately...
Favorites:
*The Caramel Applepie shake at the Tea Garden...today, tomorrow, forever! It's delicious and bizarre at the same time, like all of my favorite food:)
*"Starlight" by Muse. I love this song so much. I miss empathetic British music. Why did Keane have to be so Pete Doherty?
*Forever 21. I bought a dark blue hoodie with heart buttons that feels like pajamas today.
*Lake Calhoun. A perfect place for snowangels, especially if you take someone down with you.
*Thinking about the future. It's scary, and I'm not sure how I'm going to afford it, but it's nice to know that it's out there and full of potential.
*Team friendship. And the main room.
*"Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. Someday I'm going to take a midnight train going anywhere...hopefully someplace warm!
*Zip-up winter boots.
*Finding my car keys!!

No comments: