Monday, January 01, 2007

Best New Year's Eve (yet)
Usually, this holiday is an afterthought which I spend at home, watching the New Year's Rockin Eve with resentment. But this year, because I dually wanted to have one holiday to prepare for and needed a reason to finally unpack and clean my entire apartment, I planned to have a party and then go dancing with my friends. It was so much fun:) My little appetizer party was exactly what I wanted- an hour and a half of laughing, drinking fancy layered drinks (which my brother named a "ball drop"), and checking out my new apartment. It was lovely. Then most of us went to First Avenue to go dancing...our favorite DJ was (um, I don't know, spinning?) that night, DJ SovietPanda. There was a balloon drop at midnight, and while I didn't get kissed, it was still an amazing night:)

No comments: