Thursday, November 04, 2004

Quiz from Caroline's Blog:

13 random things you like
Salty little jalepeño peppers dipped in Hummus (it's so bizarre, but I love it)
piglet
my fish Tutu
British accents
Barack Obama
Being a teacher
Dry erase boards
My Franz Ferdinand cell phone ring that my brother bought for me
Arby's market fresh salads (especially the Martha's Vineyard)
New England
Christmas Carols
Pineapple/Coconut air freshener
My baby cousins

12 random movies
Home for the Holidays
Cinema Paradiso
Alfie (I must see that this weekend!)
El Crimen de Padre Amaro
Dirty Dancing Two: Havana Nights (it popped into my head :>)
Stranger on a Train
When Savannah Smiles
Escape from Witch Mountain
Duck Soup
Azucar Amarga
The Princess and the Soldier
Charlie Brown Christmas

11 good bands or singers (first 11 that come to mind)
No Doubt
Franz Ferdinand
Keane
The Thrills
The Killers
Jem
Travis
U2
Coldplay
Pulp
Elvis Costello

10 things about you... physically
My hair is great for curling or straightening (it behaves)
Blue eyes
Teensy hands
Curved pinkies (which is why I can't play baseball ;>)
Tiny mouth
Pear-shaped
Polish jaw (I guess?)
Low blood-pressure (I used to faint in high school)
A nickle alergy in my left ear but not my right
Size 7 1/2 feet

9 great books
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Bel Canto
Nickle and Dimed
How Race is Lived in America
The Nanny Diaries
The Da Vinci Code (I read it in 12 hours with no breaks)
A Tale of Two Cities
Aráncame la Vida
The Old Gringo

8 favorite drinks
Arizona Green Tea
Piña Colada
Corona
Skim Milk
Earl Grey Tea (preferably Twinnings)
Diet Coke
Veramonte Chardonnay
Horchata (Mexican rice milk)

7 places you love
Hanover, New Hampshire
Oxford
Paris
Anywhere my whole family is
My new apartment
Epcot Center
Barcelona

6 things that annoy you
Tailgaters
Less funding to public schools
Bitter cold
When someone agrees with you and they say "Right?" but as a rhetorical question (I hate that!)
Anything by James Joyce
French haters (j'adore les franceses!)

5 things you touch every day
My hair
The fish food container
My toothbrush
My purse
My necklace

4 shows you watch
Seinfeld (5, 5:30, and 10pm every day! But I don't watch at all those times)
The O.C. (bitch)...it's like tv cotton candy and it comes close to being a satire of itself
Anderson Cooper 360
The Late Show with Conan O'Brien

3 celebrities you have a crush on
Trent Ford
Gael Garcia Bernal
Jon Stewart
(I also had a little crush on Tucker Carlson- because it's rebelious to like a Republican...they're the new "leader of the pack"- so the clip from Crossfire was perfection)

2 people on lj you have kissed
No one, I think (I mean, I don't know if any of them have live journals)

1 letter you like
L...I'm a big fan of glides, but I hate those pesky nasals (they sound like gagging- I wish my name didn't start with one)

No comments: