Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Sometimes I feel like I'm sane inspite of my mind. Like this morning: I woke up, got dressed, came into the kitchen, got out a bagle, and decided to finally wash my bagel knife (it was looking a bit crusty). I reached for the faucet, when I suddenly realized that the two knobs were gone and there was a lift-up handle in their place. The first thing that popped into my head and out of my mouth was "Shit! I'm in the wrong apartment!"

So, I think my landlady changed them without telling me, but evenso, I couldn't stop laughing at myself for five minutes, and if that isn't a sign of insanity, I don't know what is.

It was a pretty strange day overall. The first thing that one of the Spanish-speaking kids in my class told me when I got to school was that she had seen a dead man today. That one really puzzled (and scared) me for a while, until I figured out that she had walked past a funeral on the way to school.

One more thing- it is imperative that everyone who reads this buy the new Keane album "Hope and Fears." They're British, they don't have a guitar-player, and they are my absolute favorite band. Some even call them the "new Coldplay." I think they're better. Besides which, we all know that England is just a little bit cooler than America. I mean, they have actual handsome princes there.

No comments: