Tuesday, April 12, 2005

FIRSTS
First screen name: rosynic22
First piercing: ears, when I was 16, I think
First $ cards: Not until I left for college
First enemy: I've never really had an enemy. I think one girl hated me, but I was too busy to really care.
First concert: Duran Duran with my Dad :)

LASTS
Last big car ride: wow...um, when I moved to Minneapolis, I think.
Last kiss: Daniel
Last library book: I never go to the library anymore
Last movie seen: Sahara...good for an adventure movie
In the theatre: Same
Last food consumed: A blackberry
Last phone call: Jenny
Last CD played: I don't buy cds anymore, but I listened to Damien Rice on my ipod
Last soda drank: Sprite

SHORT ANSWER

I AM: tired tired tired
I HAVE: great friends
I WISH: I could find a sweet guy in the Twin Cities
I HATE: I reallly dislike anyone who makes children feel shame or self-hate
I WONDER: how many times my parents will take me out to eat during the next two weeks
I LOVE: the hope in the eyes of new immigrant children
I ALWAYS: feed my kitty
I AM NOT: going to stay in the Midwest forever
I DANCE: ballet, or at least I wish I did still
I SING: in the shower...Something to Talk About by Bonnie Raitt
I CRY: a lot...it sometimes makes people think I'm really sad, but it's nice to cry sometimes
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the tidiest person
I WRITE: in my blog every few days
I WIN: when I play mariokart with my brother, but he beats me at everything else
I LOSE: important documents a lot
I CONFUSE: people when I start talking about something that I was thinking about in my head for awhile.
I NEED: a man with a British accent- there is no substitute ;)
I SHOULD: be applying for jobs...but do I really want to stay in the Twin Cities? Hmm...

YES or NO
YOU KEEP A DIARY: Yes, but I haven't written in it for about three months
YOU COOK: yeah, but very simple recipes
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVEN'T SHARED WITH ANYONE: I watch American Idol

DO YOU...?
HAVE A CRUSH: Jeff on Coupling, the BBC sitcom
WANT TO GET MARRIED: hopefully, b/f I'm 30
GET MOTION SICKNESS: on one ride at the state fair that held me upside down for about 2 minutes, while spinning in two directions
THINK YOU'RE A HEALTH FREAK: not at all...
GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Yes...they're so funny, especially my Dad's obsession with with Dietrich Boenhoffer
LIKE THUNDERSTORMS: I loved them when I was young...we used to sit on my grandparents porch and watch car drive by really fast and make huge splashes
Who I want to win American Idol: WELL, Anthony or Nadia or Bo.
Other ways I waste my time: shopping, reading nytime online, watching Coupling, going for long walks around the lakes

No comments: