Thursday, September 22, 2005

The best part of my job...the kids are so loyal! When I came back on Tuesday after a mini-conference, I got hugs and "we missed you"s. It's so nice of them. I wonder if it's just because I gave them candy :) Hmm.

Anyway, this morning I found myself obsessing about the school closing list on TV (we had a big storm last night, apparently). Unfortunately, I chose to work south of the city, so I'm going to work;) I have the rest of the week planned out, though, so I won't need to do my usual 4+ post school hours of work tonight, which is lucky because I have a new-teacher seminar until 6pm.

Last night, I did something so rebellious: I went out on a school night! (OMG, my life is THAT boring). I took myself to the mall and shopped for professional skimpy clothes. Is that an oxymoron? Well I don't care because my room gets up to about 80 by lunchtime. So I'm sporting the teacher-beach-wear look today. I hope I don't get fired:) Oh, the movie I saw after I shopped was "Just like Heaven." I recommend it. If just for Mark Ruffulo.

Sure Happy It's Thursday (make that an acronym- it's what my mom says every Thursday!)

No comments: