Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Things to look forward to...

a. Seeing the Flaming Lips at the State Fair on Thursday. I know it's expensive, but anyone who wants to come, I'd love to carpool...and hit huge beach balls at the concert with you!
b. Food on sticks at the state fair.
c. My family comes to visit on Friday.
d. Organizing my classroom- it's going to be like one of those block puzzles, when you have to move one piece at a time because they're all squeezed together in a small space. I'm going to have posters on hangers, so I can switch them between classes! How many posters can I jam into a walk-in closet? We'll see :)
e. Learning about my students' test scores at our staff meeting. The principal hinted that we had reading scores that were the best in the district!
f. Carnival rides with R.
g. An organized, nonstressful school year!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nicole -- can you email me your address ASAP. I've got something I need to drop in the mail for you. Thanks. Mike+