Sunday, February 11, 2007

A- Available or Single? Single.

B- Best Friend? I've never had a best friend, but I have the best group of friends.

C- Cake or Pie? Cake.

D- Drink of Choice? Caramel Apple Pie shake from the Tea Garden. It's a mixture of wintermellon, green apple, and spice chai.

E- Essential Item? Cell phone, my only phone now.

F- Favorite Color? Burgundy.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Sour patch gummy worms.

H- Hometown? Hanover, New Hampshire. No matter how long I'm away, that will always be my hometown.

I- Indulgence? Chipotle!

J- January or February? February. January is all post-Christmas blah.

K- Kids and names? I kind of want to adopt children from a different country. I definitely don't want a lot of kids, because I would completely stress out. My only name rules are not Dwayne or Kaydee.


L- Life is incomplete without...? My family.

M- Marriage Date? I have no idea.

N- Number of Siblings? 1... my hermancito.

O- Oranges or Apples? Clementines.

P- Phobias/Fears? Big bugs, like centipedes...so I've already lived that phobia, which was horrible. Otherwise, probably people I love dying. And regret, although I try not to have regrets.

Q- Favorite Quote? "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

R- Reasons to smile? Fun with friends.

S- Season? Springtime, especially when the warm wind starts and it smells like grass and flowers outside.

T- Tag 3 people? I don't like anything that feels like a chain letter.

U- Unknown Fact About Me? I have genetically curved pinkies, which kept me from being a piano prodigy (according to my first teacher), but most people know that already.

V- Vegetable You Hate? Pickled beets make me sick.

W-Worst Habit? Needing to be in control all the time.

X- Xrays You've Had? I had a CAT scan to check for appendicitous.

Y- Your Favorite Foods? Hummus and toasted pita with greek pepperochinis, or creme bruleƩ.

Z- Zodiac? Pisces, and even though I don't believe in it, almost all of the traits are true about me.

No comments: