Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quickie update:

*I'm single again. Which gives me a better shot with Clive Owen, right? Yes!

*My dad lost his job at Pfizer, along with 2,200 other people. Which means these are the options for my family:
-Move to Minneapolis, so he can work at the "U of M."
-Stay in Ann Arbor, so he can work at THE U of M.
-My dad will move to Groton, CT and my mom will stay in Ann Arbor, and they will take turns flying back and forth each weekend. Added bonus: my dad will be near Mystic Seaport, the location of the infamous 5th grade overnight field trip, when we slept on hanging bunks in Joseph Conrad's ship...my elementary school was so progressive;)
-Move to Memphis, where my dad will work at St. Jude's Children's Hospital, helping to cure cancer. He likes this option best.

*Winter in Minnesota bites the big one. And it's super fun to try to get kids to learn when they haven't had recess for 4 days due to the freezing wind.

*I love the 7 Up series. It follows a group of British children every 7 years of their lives, looking for traits that they had as children that might predict who they'd become. How cute is a British boy saying, "I rather dislike the Beatles haircuts"?

*My birthday is a month from last Monday. I'm going to be 25. I officially need to get busy. My life needs a plan!

No comments: