Tuesday, January 18, 2005

So today was my first day back in graduate school classes. Our teacher began by saying that we were probably exhausted and in bad moods when we wrote our course evaluations in December, but after 3 1/2 hours of slow and monotone lecturing, I would pretty much write the same thing today. I don't know how I'm going to survive this class! I'm glad I have some friends in the program, which make it more fun, but I've come to the conclusion that I have a learning exceptionality (instead of disability because it's more frustrating than anything): I can't compute extended oral communication in my head. This explains so much about college! I simply can't focus on long lectures or discussions. This is also why I was such a bad secretary for ECM- does anyone remember how lost I was all the time? So that explains it. ;)

I also got my first shipment of perfume in the mail (I'm storing up). I'm excited because now I can be a liberal spritzer.

No comments: