Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tonight I saw "The Phantom of the Opera." I give it a 10 for luscious colors and set design, an 8 for singing, and a 5 for plot. It just doesn't work to see so much melodrama and then walk out into the mall, next to Orange Julius! I think that operas are so much better live...can you imagine "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat as a movie? No, it deserves the stage (and Donny Osmond--just kidding;>).

I'm so bored! These past three days have been so quiet with everyone gone. All I've done is clean my apartment and go on freezing runs. Those are when it starts to feel like an arctic adventure and I begin thinking about how to start a fire. OMG I hate Minnesota in winter!! The high for the past three days has been 18. "Okay," you say, "18 isn't that bad." But that's the high! After dinner, my fingers get tingly and hurt by the time I reach my front door from my car.

This quiz is cute:
You are Merino Wool.
You are Merino Wool.
You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to
keep you close because you are so softhearted.
You love to be comfortable and warm from your
head to your toes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Anyway, somedays I think I want a roommate because it's just so quiet...but no, I really don't. I love being able to sing, take really long baths, and throw my clothes wherever. Today I sang all of "The Pirates of Penzance" while hanging Christmas lights around the ceiling of my kitchen. I'm pretty strange. But my kitchen is looking great.

No comments: