Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Oh my gosh...the stagnation of job-searching is killing me! That's right: I'm a girl on the edge. Yesterday, for fun, I went to the grocery store. And I ended up spending $150. I've been applying for jobs everywhere, but my professor still hasn't returned my final letter of recommendation! grr. I don't like harrassing people.

Anyway, I've decided that my cat is on probation. If she does anything else she's going back to the humane society. I'm really not a mean, animal-rejecting person. It's honestly like having a toddler to take care of, though- I won't recount her indiscretions, which are numerous, horrible acts of kitty offense. I know that I should feel worse for considering taking her back- but if you ONLY knew.

Here's a cute story about my baby cousin:
We were all at my cousin Maria's birthday party. Eli walked into the kitchen, by himself, and started eating frosting out of the garbage can (which is obviously cute in itself;) My aunt ran after him and said, "No, Eli, that's "yucky." He looked up, wide-eyed, and said "Yummy yucky," to justify eating out of the trash. He's so adorable- he looks like the Little Prince, from the french children's book, with curly blond hair.

No comments: