Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hope, revisited
I'm crossing my fingers again. Today I applied for two new "actual" jobs, teaching ESL in elementary schools. If I get either of the jobs this week, I will move into an apartment when my parents arrive on the 30th. If I don't, I will be a substitute and live with my Aunts and cousins. I really want a job! As much as I love them, it's craziness to live with two-year-old twins. I worked my butt off to impress one school this morning; applying for jobs is a full time job. In any case, the next two weeks will be insane...especially with my mom and dad here!

I went to see Skeletons & the Girl-faced Boys last night. They are like an electronika jam-band, I think. That's all I have to say about that.

My favorite show this summer is Rock Star: InXS. Mostly because I was in love with InXS in high school and saw them live three months before Michael Hutchence died. I was so sad when that happened. Anyway, the show is so good- I can't believe anyone could like American Idol better because every singer is amazing! My favorite is J.D. ;)

No comments: