Wednesday, April 05, 2006

1) My uncle once: ate only pizza for a year.
2) Never again in my life: will I change myself to please other people.
3) When I was five: I wanted a broken leg so I could have a wheelchair.
4) High School: besides my friends in cross country and AP classes, it was miserable!
5) I will never forget: my time at Oxford, pub crawls, Sunday roasts, Sainsbury's, and teaching Sunday school at Christ Church College Cathedral.
6) I once met: Michael Phelps.
7) There's this girl I know who: is more fashion forward than I am, and she's only 8 years old!
8) Once, at a bar: I caught 10 peanuts in my mouth in a row. I have an innate, freakish talent.
9) By noon I'm usually: between classes, running around school.
10) Last night I: walked to Kinkos and laminated.
11) If I had only: chosen a more productive major...Education Studies sounds like a cop-out major, doesn't it?
12) Next time I go to church, I will: without family or friends, but surrounded by so many cute, little kids.
14) What worries me most: the future of my students.
15) When I turn my head right, I see: my José Guadalupe Posada Aguilar poster from the Mexican Fine Arts Center in Chicago.
16) When I turn my head left, I see: the armless knit cat that my mom got me for my birthday. It's oh so French arts & crafts-looking and came with the name Lana.
17) You know I'm lying when: I say I know where my career will go.
18) You know what I miss most about the eighties: the Smurfs
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Hero/Beatrice from Much Ado About Nothing
20) By this time, next year: I'll be doing the same job, but I'll have a Masters.
21) A better name for me would be: I like Natalia better, but at least Nicole's not too common. Just don't call me Nikki ever!
22) I have a hard time understanding: people who still believe that speaking Arabic makes you a terrorist.
23) If I ever go back to school I'll: get a law degree and be a child-immigration lawyer.
24) You know I like you if: I call you on the phone. Just like everyone in my family, I'm not a phone person!
25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my lawyer?
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarara....are: not my ideal dinner guests.
27) Take my advice, never: resist taking an opportunity because you'd be alone
28) My ideal breakfast is: a cheese omelet.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: the Hall of the Mountain King
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: getting a chocolate milkshake at Louie's Bakery, hike through the golf course, buy granola at the Co-op, and get some egg drop soup at Panda Garden. I miss Hanover, NH!!
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars are: signs of Spring.
32) Why won't anyone: stay in touch anymore?
33) If you spend the night at my house: my cat will pounce on you at 4am.
34) I'd stop my wedding for: a good laugh
35) The world could do without: the food they serve at gas stations. It's really not doing anyone any good.
36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: ever live in the suburbs again.
37) My favorite blonde is: my cousin Pete.
38) Paperclips are more useful than:staples
39) San Diego means: amazing food.
40) And by the way: I need a new book. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Unspar! said...

I would suggest you pick up Everything Is Illuminated again.