Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Highs and Lows

Lows:
1. My leg. hurts. so. much. I'm going to make a doctor's appointment for this afternoon to find out what's wrong with it. It's hurts (like something's about to crack) when I walk, so I probably won't be able to run for a long time.
2. Saturday morning coffee. It was an "We'll keep in touch" but-not-really situation.

Highs:
1. Hanging out with my friends on Friday: I think a Honeydew martini isn't that girlie.
2. Getting rid of my migraine quicker than usual by just going to bed right when it started. Then I could get a few things done Saturday night.
3. Lunch with my brother at Barbette, which is my new favorite restaurant...they have croque monsieurs and the best crinoline chips ever! Plus, John did a Mickey Mouse impression to mock our family's one pricey art piece: our framed and ornately-arranged letter written by Degas, which my mom bought at Disney World (in the France section of Epcot Center). It will probably be the one thing of value that John and I will need to fight over in our inheritance:)

No comments: