Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Classes are so strenuous this week! It's only the 3rd week of the term and we already have midterms (because it's so intensive). It's made everyone really cranky at school because none of us get any sleep or have lives anymore.
My days are so boring:
6am-wake up
7am-bus to campus
7:55-9:55 class
12:20-2:20 class
2:30-4:30 class
4:40pm-bus home
dinner
homework until 11pm every night!
It's annoying, but I need to keep telling myself that I'll have a Masters in a year and start my student teaching. I'm so excited because my mom and brother are coming to Minneapolis this weekend to help me move into my first apartment. I haven't been inside it yet, but it's big and in a really fun neighborhood. I think I'm going to get a fish to keep me company when I'm not busy (which is never right now, so it should all work). I hope everyone is having an amazing time this summer and if you're an ecm alum, please go to the blog- ecmalum.blogspot.com (password: the name of our house) and post your new experiences!

No comments: