Friday, October 21, 2005

Today's been completely unproductive (professionally). I love it so much, and I think I needed it more than I knew.

So far I've...
*gone grocery shopping. I bought the beautiful orange lantern flowers that I was always afraid to buy before (because I thought I would accidentally crush them? I don't know). I made a flower arrangement that even Martha Stewart might approve of; it's quite the harvest festival look on my dining room table.
*watched "Matthew McConaghey (?) uncut, a show about his road trip to promote a movie.
*washed all of my dishes, even the new crystal I took from a free box outside someone's garage. They're beautiful -if kind of quirky- decorative glasses.
*made a mix of my favorite veggietales songs for my cousins.
*listened to Keane again. I will never stop loving their first album! I'll probably be singing these songs at the social hour when I'm in a nursing home.

Riveting, huh? Next I'm going to go really crazy and vacuum everywhere! I'm going to get all those centipedes with my shock and awe suction...they'll never know what got them. And tonight I'm going to see the Decemberists downtown.

No comments: