Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Sleeping Bug
I think I caught a bug. or maybe I just messed up my sleeping pattern by going to bed at 2am today. Anyway, I slept until 9am, laid in bed eating cottage cheese and watching some episodes of season 2 of Entourage (I love the Pivs!), and taking naps. I stayed in bed until 2pm, when I got up and ate some baked lays. Then I got a bowl of neopolitan fro-yo and went back to bed. I slept until 5pm, then got up and ate a lean cuisine burrito and watched tv. I don't even remember what I was watching because I was so spaced out today! At 8pm, I remembered that I had an assignment for class tomorrow, so I typed that up quickly, and now I'm ready to go to bed again. I never left my apartment once, didn't get dressed until 7pm, and missed a party :( I desperately hope that I'm not so completely lethargic tomorrow. It's like my head is filled with cotton balls.

The only good thing, besides slow churned light Breyer's, is that I found out that someone else likes Matt Pond PA:)

3 comments:

chris said...

1) i hope you feel better

2) how can you STAND watching entourage? i'm really curious, i've never met anyone who likes it.

3) is it me? because i love matt pond pa.

Laurie said...

I like Entourage too, Nicole! I Netflix it. :)

Nicole said...

1) I do now, finally. Thanks.

2)Obviously, I'm not the only person who does;) Maybe it's because there are some really hot guys?

3) Yeah, it's you. I wanted someone to post a comment and I knew you would if I said that...

ps-Laurie- are a bunch of ECMers coming for Eve's wedding? I would like to say "hi" if you guys have time!