Saturday, June 03, 2006

Questions for you :)
1. Do you have a good DSL/wireless internet provider, who also offers phone service? Please recommend one to me, since I hate Qwest with the fire of a thousand suns and have actually sworn at the automatic directory voice when it misunderstood my needs for the millionth time. And my last bill was $371.00, for reasons which no one working there can seem to explain to me.

2. How do you handle having a full-time job and keeping your life together? My apartment is a disaster right now and there's till dirt on the floor from where my cat knocked over my potted plant on Thursday. These are the things I need to do tomorrow:
*Separate 390 crayons into groups of three and tie them with ribbon for the ESL Award Ceremony on Monday.
*Write thank-you cards to all of my colleagues (22).
*Wash the pile of dishes by the sink.
*Go to church.
*Vacuum.
*Do three loads of laundry.
*Clean out my old car because it has five years of sloppy-Nicole build-up inside.
*Hopefully go for a run around Lake Harriet.
*Get a new insurance policy on my new car.
*Sign my old title over.

When do people have time for spontaneity without losing all control?

1 comment:

Unspar! said...

Where do you go to sign over a title? I've been meaning to get that taken care of for almost a year now.