Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Apologetically
Alright, here are some things I currently love apologetically but feel like sharing; there must be some other people with similar tastes :)

1. "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter. I love this song so much right now. I crank up my radio every morning- because it's on at least once every day during my morning drive- and reflect on bad days. It's such a universal theme, and besides, I love melodic piano music. If you think about how sappy it is on American Idol, then yes, it's so annoying. But on its own, I love it.

2. Top Chef. That was such a good show! "I'm not your bitch, bitch!" I love it.

3. The Soup on E! I used to watch this show during the summer when Greg Kinnear was the host and I liked it then, but it's so much funnier now. I am in love with the little dog who howls with the host while he sings...

4. Trader Joe's Pad Thai in a bowl. I want to hate Trader Joe's because my parents are obsessed with it, but while the decor inside almost gave me a migraine (yuck, I can't stand cutesy homemade signs in retail), the frozen food selection is so nice.

5. Proactiv & Magic Bullet. I've become a person who orders infomercial products. Proactive really works (obviously, or why would Diddy endorse it, right?) but the Magic Bullet started smoking the first time I used it. But maybe I'll have a iced drink party this summer so I'll have a chance to use it again!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I say give the Magic Bullet a chance - it helps if you talk with an Aussie accent when you use it. We have one and it makes fantastic whipped cream (don't forget to add a little vanilla)!