Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Woman on the verge of a nervous testing breakdown!
1. Never vote for No Child Left Behind. It means 16 hours of testing for the students who speak, read, and write English the poorest and who would benefit the most from actually getting to learn.
2. Giving tests sucks, too! I got to sit around for two tests a day (3 hours each) for 9 days. And it answer a million questions and fill in tons of ID numbers in little bubbles.

I'm really going to need to go out for drinks after ESL conference on Friday, but instead, I'm doing the nail polishing station at my school's spring carnival. I hope to get invited to one of my student's authentic Cinco de Mayo fiestas that night!!

And on Saturday, I get to revisit the college tradition that is...Rooney! I like them in such ironic way, but I'm still a groupie at heart:)




No comments: