Saturday, May 06, 2006

Random Survey

whats your name spelt backwards? sretlaw elocin
What did you do last night? worked the nail-polishing booth at my school's Spring carnival, watched Matchpoint, which is the only Woody Allen movie except "Annie Hall" that I like
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? a baby picture of myself, for our staff lounge "who's the baby?" guessing game
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? no, I'm pretty rational
Last time you swam in a pool? in Tucson, over Spring break
What are you wearing? dark blue jeans, white camisol, blue, lacy, army jacket
How many cars have you owned? one, but I'm getting a beautiful white passat in two weeks!
Type of music you dislike most? trance...it makes me cringe and gives me a migraine. I can't last more than 10 minutes in Abercrombie.
Are you registered to vote? yes, in Minnesota
Do you have cable? yeah, and I get 60 channels even though I only pay for basic.
What kind of computer do you use? Apple iBook and and Apple iMac. My laptop is named Dmitri:)
Ever made a prank phone call? no
You like anyone right now? only people who are unavailable, it seems
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? neither. I think it's selfish to risk your life that way for a personal thrill.
Furthest place you ever traveled? Bern, Switzerland.
What's your favorite comic strip? Calvin and Hobbes
Do u know all the words to the national anthem? Well, most. But I can't sing it.
Shower, morning or night? Whenever, hair-permitting.
Best movie you've seen in the past month? Matchpoint
Favorite pizza toppings? Feta and artichoke
Chips or popcorn? Chips. Doritos, salt-and-vinegar, tortilla, whatever.
What cell phone provider do you have? Virgin. Why did Richard Branson choose that name besides to make me feel embarrassed in front of people like my grandparents when they ask about my cell phone?
Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No, I've never smoked anything. I love my lungs!
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no
Orange Juice or apple? Never apple juice, because it reminds me of feeling car sick on road trips.
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Some teachers at my school.
Favorite chocolate bar?
Anything Lindt. I also like kitkat, but I eat them in a bizarre, peeling way:)
Who is your longest friend and how long? Emily, from elementary to high school.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I have no idea.
Have you ever won a trophy? No, but I won a hummingbird feeding for being AP Biology student of the year in 9th grade. My parents still mention it as a crowning achievement of my academic career...isn't that nice and yet also kind of disappointing?
Favorite arcade game? ski ball.
Ever ordered from an infomercial? No, but my brother got me a Magic Bullet for my birthday. I've used it once so far- to make hommous- and it started to smoke.
Sprite or 7-UP? Sprite with grenadine
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? no
Last thing you bought at Walgreens? hair dye. I have a lot of gray hair :(
Ever thrown up in public? no
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? true love.
Do you believe in love at first sight? I haven't found it yet, although I thought I had.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON? I don't know! I've never watched either.
Did you have long hair as a young kid? no, I had a horrible Mary Lou Retton bowl cut.
What message is on your voicemail machine? It's a pre-recorded deep man's voice, ever since last year, when I got harassing messages that mentioned my name.
Where would you like to go right now? Um, Paris? Barcelona?
Whats the name of your pet? Oliver (in a British accent)
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? I don't have one, I just have a gigantic bag-purse
What do you think about most? my friends and family

No comments: