Thursday, March 17, 2005

I have so much due next week, I might just pull my newly colored hair out! Grr. You would think that teachers that share an office would know what they're both assigning huge assignments to be due the same week. My grandparents are here now, though, which adds to my daily guilt (and fun, too! :) ) because they always seem sad when I can't attend every meal with them. They are a barrel of laughs too, though, especially now that my grandma has a cane that she can poke people with.

In other news, my little brother is heading to New Mexico tomorrow with girl who I honestly think will play with his emotions to no end. I went through that during college and I really don't want him too. Suddenly he's drinking too, which scares me...well, you guys know how paranoid I am!

I'm finally getting used to the split. I'm going to see my Aunt's new house tomorrow- I hope she lets me help decorate! I'm all about blue carpet...it's quite soothing, doncha' know?

I wish I was doing something tres exciting for St. Patrick's Day...I had a glass of water with Jenny and Jake- that's all I have time for! Hmm...the upcoming holidays are equally important, clothing-wise (not to diminish their importance, religion-wise): two chances to wear springtime heels to church without looking completely out of place.

No comments: