Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I've been reading lots of blogs about upcoming Spring Break plans, so I actually started thinking about what I'm going to do next week. Yay vacation:
-help my Aunt move into a new house, help my uncle find a new house
-finish my curriculum unit 40 page paper
-work on my Portfolio, a mazillion page binder full of ever possible example of my teaching (we're even advised to make things up if we don't have enough)
-work on my computer tech website...Java still makes no sense to me at all

Okay, that was a pretty cynical and sarcastic list, but that's just because I don't have time to "break." However, my two weeks at home in April will be so much fun! Here's the list for that vacation:
-Try to meet Michael Phelps (he lives next door to my parents)
-shop at my favorite store...it's all beautiful imports from Latin American countries
-Make an amazing ECM alum newsletter- I love making things with fun fonts! Be prepared, because I'm excited to make it look nice
-Visit my cousins
-Meet one of my high school friend's fiance. He's a secret fiance (her parents are very conservative Indian-Americans) which makes it more exciting & romantic
-Live off my Dad's pocket money
I haven't been "home" since Thanksgiving...I miss having someone take care of me.

No comments: