Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I can't really deal with this:

I called the admissions office of University of Minnesota and Jessie Easton said that she had received a letter of recommendation for me, but that I wasn't applying to the M.A. program (I felt so stupid). So I called the M.Ed program and Jesse Langer (which was why I've been confused for so long), said that he hasn't received any application material from me!! But I had received an email from one of the Jessie's in March that said that everything was there except the last letter. So I ran home and found it and called Jessie back and she said, "Oh, I guess you are applying for the M.A. program...and oh, look. There's all of your application material. Oops." Then I called my mom back and accidently used a swear word to describe Jessie and now she's mad at me.

Things I haven't done yet:
- The conclusion for my Gender and Education paper
- Solar System internet assignment
- SLA research paper
- Philosophy final paper

What is due today: all of the above (except I have an extension on the Philosophy paper).
Today I wish I had a life and could be excited about silly things like the Friends finale...at least it will all be over by Monday!
-nicole

No comments: