Thursday, May 13, 2004

Things are happening so quickly all of a sudden that even though I'm typing this at home in bed, I feel like I should be at starbucks frantically trying to get something done! Yesterday I found out that since I had applied to the wrong graduate school program (people who know me know that I'm just too ditzy sometimes), I'm going to start classes on June 14. It feels like getting off a roller coaster, then being pushed back on without having time to get any cotton candy, or catch even my breath. I'm going to split an apartment in St. Paul with my grandparents, although they'll probably only be there for a few days each month. Yikes! So I'm graduating on the 21st, my brother is graduating on June 5th, my parents are moving to Ann Arbor on June 7th, and I'll be living in Minnesota a week later. I feel like saying "Stop!" and taking time to be a lazy bum again. But at the same time, it's kind of exciting...Minneapolis/St. Paul is so beautiful, 5 of my cousins live there, John will be there, and I might get a dog. So, right now I'm trying to decide which type of dog would be best for me (instead of thinking about scary things like loans). Leave me a message, with reasons, please. I've always wanting a yorkshire terrier, but aren't guys repelled by cutsy dogs? Hmm. It would probably end up with a quirky name though, considering the last pet we got I named Benzene :)
-nicole
ps- Happy Birthday, Melanie! I hope the party's fun!

No comments: