Saturday, May 01, 2004

My last WILD wasn't so hot. First I bought raspberry vodka, which just tastes like raspberry-flavored nail polish remover, so I went back to schnucks to buy piƱa colada mix. Then my debit card didn't work, so I had to leave my groceries there and drive up the street to a bank to cash a check I got a month ago from babysitting. But I had to wait in line for 30 minutes and then it was past 6 and I couldn't bring anything into WILD. So I went home and drank rum with Melanie, then we went to WILD, but we both forgot our driver's license, so a policeman snatched a beer away from me inside...that was kind of scary, but nothing happened, except that I was paranoid for the rest of the night. To sum up the last two hours: I walked around with friends, met some guys, was a good friend and so didn't ditch my friends for a guy, then I was ditched by my friends. People have such a tendency to just wander off and forget they were talking to you. So I came home and watched the Tonight Show and ate sour cream and onion pringles (which are so incredibly good). I think I called Andrew, but I can only remember laughing on the phone. So it wasn't that bad.

If you know the date, time (including when it ends), and exact location of your final exam, please im it to me or leave a comment. SALT is planning something sneaky and I need that information asap! thanks:)

No comments: