Thursday, May 27, 2004

In celebration of three weeks off between class, I'm making another fun entry! These are the top five places in the world where I want to go:

5. The Pyramids at Gaza...has anyone read the Bill & Pete books? I love the one about the field trip down the nile and I've always wanted to go there.



4. Buenos Aires. I wanted to study abroad in Argentina, but then the economy collapsed. It would be so much fun for mardi gras!



3. Moscow. The clash between the feudal/aristocratic past and the struggles of the present is so interesting.



2. Tokyo. I love Japanese culture! I'm all about Salmon Sashimi:)



1. The Loire Valley

Chenonceau


Fontainbleau


Chambord


Blois


I was in Tours last spring, but that was the horrible part of my trip when my debit card stopped working and I had to offer to wash dishes at the hostel to pay for my room!

Post your top 5 too! I want to hear where other people want to travel (or if you've been to any of my top 5, what were they like?)

No comments: