Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I just spent two and a half hours at my brother's senior honors ceremony and I started daydreaming about my favorite places in the world.
These are the top five:

5. Balch Hill, overlooking Hanover, NH

I don't know who these people are, though!

4. Mount Cardigan, NH

Cute dog.

3. The Shakespeare & Co. bookstore, in Paris

There's a poltergeist that thows books on your head...or so they told me.

2. Oxford, UK
I miss you!


Go here for a fix of British poshness and stuffy academia! (haha, that sounds like sooo much fun- it actually is!)

1. My grandparents old house, on Kalamazoo Avenue in Marshall, Michigan. I used to pretend I was the maid who lived in their secret room under the main staircase.


(Okay, that's not actually it, but it's on the same street! I couldn't find a photo of their house on the internet. Think narrower and less hawaiian, with more trees and a sculpture of a schnauzer in the front yard!)

No comments: