Thursday, September 30, 2004

I have nervous knots in my stomach...I'm like a pretzel.

Here is what Kerry needs to do tonight:
-Bring up the promises that Bush made during the last campaign, like that he would not send any troops into a war unless there were enough troops to win and there an exit plan. He would allow drugs to be imported into the country from Canada.
-Emphasize that Bush has no record to stand on.
-Explain his decision to vote against the $87 billion dollars and why his opinion has changed about Iraq.

It would be so very nice if Bush would make a mispronunciation of something important or have a freudian slip and say that he went into the war because Saddam Hussein tried to kill his father. I had an argument with Eric, from class today, who thinks that Bush will win no matter what because he has the most affective negative strategy...that no matter what, Bush will keep calling Kerry a flip-flopper and use misdirection to confuse people.

Okay. I'm going to cross everything and go eat cookies at the Debate party.
I'm going to do a follow-up tonight!

No comments: