Sunday, May 15, 2005

Okay, Nicole's-future update!
I have one vote for Taiwan and one vote for taking chances. Both of those opinions could indicate approval of the Taiwan plan, but I have a few concerns. First, since I have no experience teaching abroad and don't have a TESL/TESOL license, I probably won't earn enough money to pay off my huge student loans. Second, I won't be able to see anyone I know for a year, because I can't afford to make more than one round-trip across the world. I think it would be an adventure, though, and I would probably gain so much from the experience. I hate the feeling that I need to make responsible decisions, but, well, I'm scared of more debt! Otherwise, I would be taking whatever job I could find in Barcelona. This is so frustrating! I'm kind of scared about taking a real job, but I feel like I have to. But I don't want to take whatever I can find- one of my friends is going to be teaching at Depressingly Run-Down middle school next year. If you read my blog, please give me more advice, if you have any ideas:)

No comments: