Thursday, May 05, 2005

Today was my last official day in my post bac program! It was so emotional. Well, no, it was actually pretty wild, since Julie threw a Cinco de Mayo party tonight. Alejandra decided to demonstrate the Mexican hat dance for everyone...oops, forgot our classroom is right over the department offices! Then I went to technology class and presented my webpage. It is so cute compared to everyone else's- much too technical ;) I'm just kidding, it looks so much less professional, but I'm over it. I only have one more learning module to design and turn in next week and I'm done with Spring semester. I told my professor that I had to leave class early because I was parked so far away and it was going to storm. Only now do I realize that that sounds like a cop out. I really wasn't being sneaky! Oh well.

Hmm...I think I might move to Virginia...or Vermont...or Arizona...I want to make the decision about where I want to live for once in my life! The past times it's all been decided for me (I was coerced by family into coming here, for example). I think that near Washington, D.C. would be ideal because there are just so many cute politicians! Okay, the ones on c-span, not so much, but they must be out there somewhere. With my luck, probably hidden in the depths of the RNC.

*Random thought of the day:
my aunt gets the weirdest combination of tv channels: only the weather channel, Pax, c-span, and the tvguide channel.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

yeah! Go to Arizona! There might not be cute politicians, but I'm sure there are a lot of hot men with great tans just waiting to sweep you off your feet. :) Good luck with the decision-making! You'll be fine no matter what.