Thursday, April 29, 2004

I just got back from my last class at Wash U
This is what I did:
-Listened to Travis on my ipod
-Drew my pinkie (it's really bizarre, if you've never looked at it closely!)
-Played Hopie's word game with stem & tilt, love & star, and moon & star
-Braided my hair
I didn't realize it was my last class until 15 minutes before it was over. I think I'm the only senior in Solar System 101, so there wasn't any excitement at all... it wasn't like the last day of classes in high school when people stood outside the doors and threw water balloons and sprayed me with shaving cream. Oh, and also because seniors didn't have to take finals at my high school. I love that idea! I have three more papers and a final until I'm done (all due 10 days!). Tell me when you're going to WILD, because I'm going to bring a blanket and food probably, and beer if anybody wants it;)

No comments: