Saturday, April 24, 2004

More reasons why my starbucks is the best:

This morning I was ordering my coffee and I saw a man walk in who looked really familiar, so I assumed I had just seen him there before. But then I was standing next to him at the counter, waiting for our coffee, and it hit me-
It's Mark McGuire!

When they gave me my drink (tall no whip caramel frap) and said "Gosh, Nicole, you ALWAYS order the same thing," I turned bright red and he laughed at me! It was so embarrassing. P.S- He's really tall and handsome in real life. Maybe that's why I didn't recognize him. Or maybe it's my lack of baseball awareness.

Other starbucks celebrity sightings: Valerie Harper (Rhoda from the Mary Tyler Moore Show) and Dennis Miller.

It's Saturday night and I'm going to sleep at 8pm, because paper writing makes me sleepy. If anyone feels like they don't have enough work, I'll give you one of my papers to write! I don't mind at all:)
-nicole

No comments: