Monday, April 12, 2004

This week has been crazy!
I promised myself that I was going to go into my study daze (which involves living at starbucks) but it's not working at all...instead I've been spending time with ECMers more than ever and it's been so much fun! I've seen the Kinmans twice this week too: once to drive Mike to the car shop- which included demonstrating for Schroedter that I can't see at all without my glasses- and once on the way to the cathedral. So I've decided that maybe I will resist the study daze this year, because it IS my last semester of college, I've worked very hard for four years, and what's more important in the long run, my grades or my sanity?:)
The other thing has been way too obnoxious to talk about, but hopefully it will be over this weekend and I can focus on friends, thurteen, wild, and...um, writing papers!

Anyway, these are the things I've learned this week:
-Always check to see if your keys are in your purse before locking the car door. If they're not there, the first place to check is the ignition (especially if the car is still running).
-Never be afraid to bother people about things if there are major life-altering deadlines involved (like the application deadline for the only graduate school that you- and your entire extended family- want you to attend, for example)
-How many episcopalians does it take to throw away all the trash in the Rockwell house basement? Four, apparently, with help from a very big car and two South 40 dumpsters!


No comments: