Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

What I'm Thankful For:
Family, friends, and health; kindness, love, and hope for peace around the world.



(I think this card is cute,
but why is there a skunk?)


Most Embarrassing Moment:

After drinking a glass of Jim and Coke (to appease my aunts, who were breaking into the liquor cabinet), I accidentally fell asleep for three hours and missed saying goodbye to everyone! Oops:)

Interesting Topic of Discussion:
Mispronunciation of English words, such as my recent chemistry error, pronouncing carbocation (car-bo-cat-ion) as car-bah-ca-shun.

People Missed:
My grandparents, who felt too sick to come, yet again. I've missed them so much since March.

Best Newcomer at the Table:
Cousin Katie's boyfriend Brian. He mocked my pie-cutting technique, but rightly so, since I'm horrible!

Pickiest Eaters:
I won't name names, but two guests ate nothing but rolls and mashed potatoes, even though my mom actually stuck to American turkey and side dishes this year (nothing African-inspired, for example).

Most Desired Leftover Right Now:
Pumpkin pie! I missed dessert yesterday, so I'm definitely going to eat a piece for breakfast.


Happy Thanksgiving!
ps-
You Are Cherry Pie

You're the perfect combo of innocent and sexy
Those who like you enjoy a contradiction

No comments: